Talking Tigerlilys Show #2
- Time is Now!!!
- Uncover Furniture
- Access for winter damage, can it be cleaned? Tip: Lightly Brush or clean outdoor cushions with a mixture of water-bleach, unzip covers and throw in the wash
- What can't be saved should be redone with new fabric. Tip: If you are looking to save some money, consider mix-matching outdoor sets with solids and stripes from sunbrella or even new prints on some pieces while saving others. Note, not everything has to be redone!
- Designer Fabric Showhouses are showing amazing new collections including Schumacher's Trina Turk Collection :www.fschumacher.com/collections/trinaturk.aspxSchumacher Tip: To save money consider some of the hot new trend fabrics for small pieces, new throw pillows, outdoor dining chair cushions verse chaise lounge!
- Choosing Colors Tip: pull colors from your favorite flowers, surroundings like the roof, shutters, rock formations on property, pool and house color.
- When decorating outdoors you can also pull from inside themes. Bring out objects that will weather well. Iron vases, candle sticks and bins that can conceal outdoor toys and supplies.
House Cleaning(our calendar):
- Tigerlilys and Schumacher are teaming up to create the Lily Lounge at the Ivy Cup. May 30 & 31. For more info check out "theivycup.com"
We encourage all our listeners and web fans to drop us a line and sound off on what design questions, concerns or challenges face them in their home decorating!
Please email us at email@example.com